Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Now I'm getting nervous

You may notice, these posts are getting further and further apart. I feel like my life is going to change when the album comes out. (And when I let everyone know that I have this blog.) And the album has been shipped -- and will be here in a couple of days!

I'm having a CD release concert on Sunday, November 1 at 2 p.m. My friends who helped me on the album will back me up on some songs, and do some songs of their own. It will be a blast!

And I'm starting to make lists of all the people I'm going to send the album to when it arrives. I have to stock up on mailers, and stamps. I'm going to have to learn how to post songs to MySpace. I'm going to have to learn a lot of things. As if learning to play guitar, write lyrics and music weren't enough.

Do I not sound happy enough? Should I be more euphoric? Or is this normal?

I've decided: it's normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment