Wednesday, September 16, 2009

We Will Survive

Well, now that you have the lyrics, here's what's been happening:

The master CD and the artwork have all been sent to Oasis, and I'm waiting for the final product to be delivered.

Meantime, I went to Summersongs (www.summersongs.org) the last weekend in August and played my song, "We Will Survive," to great acclaim. My dear friend David Beede video'ed it and posted the video on You Tube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUr5Pmww7Ok

On September 11, I attended a David Roth concert. He and Penny Nichols, founder of Summersongs, both praised the album. What a wonderful feeling! They are both such excellent performers themselves, I felt honored to hear their kudos.

Now is the waiting time, till I receive my treasure.

I scheduled a CD release concert for Nov. 1 from 2-4 p.m. Many of the folks who played on the album will be there to back me up, and they'll also play a tune of their own.

Don't know what else to say. It's all very exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment